Sunday, November 18

Frangapani Flavors

Just picked up all the beautiful Frangapani flowers that drop from the trees each day near my place and they make an amazing float in the water in my Traditional "Urali" - the brass bowl. The fragrance from it....Wow its Heaven. A couple of them in a bowl of water in any corner of your home is just the ideal feature.

This is an interesting one, I just picked one of my incense holders, this one is a Sandstone piece, i just placed a few of these lovely flowers and this can be kept anywhere...just find a place at home.

Candles with flowers this is my all time favorite combination, A lovely Sandstone Standing Apsara Candle Stand with Frangapani's.


5 comments:

Archana Srinivas Pottery said...

Frangipani flowers are my favourite too:-)

Deepika Giriraju said...

what a co-incidence...we have loads of them near my place..n trust me i never pick them from the tree...all you see are the flowers fallen from the trees around..

Unknown said...

U have the most beautiful artifacts :)

Deepika Giriraju said...

Thanks Smita...keep visiting back..

PreeOccupied said...

I simply adore all your posts.

More so this one coz I love frangipani. My Nani's garden had them, then my Mum's terrace garden had bonsai ones. We dont have them in this part of the world. Pity!

My sister was visiting Singapore some weeks ago and guess what she picked for me- frangipani hair clips. I am so gleeeeee!